How Do We Support Your Business?
We are a comprehensive solution. Our team works on- or off-site to meet your needs, whether complementing your internal staff, or serving as your entire finance and accounting department.
Support My Accounting Department
Our experienced professionals can complement the team you have in place, working alongside your staff to provide the support and expertise where your business needs it most.
Be My Accounting Department
Our experienced professionals can serve as your entire Finance and Accounting team on a part-time basis, providing all the support and expertise of an internal department for a fraction of the cost.
How Can We Help?
Let us fill in any gaps in your accounting department.
choose your plan
Manage A/R & A/P
Month End Closing
Business & Financial Analysis
Manage Payroll Reporting
Process Sales Taxes
Our Easy 3 Step Process
Our easy 3 step process helps define, develop, and acheive your goals.
Step 1: ANALYZE
We start with probing your current operations and assess:
• Business goals
• Business operations
• Immediate needs & priorities
We use this information to develop a road-map for success:
• Understand existing team’s capabilities and skillsets
• Review existing information and structure
• Perform data clean up when necessary
• Validate processes and implement new processes where necessary
• Refine how Beachwood Financial will work with the existing team
Step 2: ACCELERATE
With the right people and technology, we’ll optimize processes, procedures, and performance, including:
• Invoicing, collections, and AR management
• Bill entry, processing, and AP management
• Bank/credit card date entry and reconciliations
• Inventory process development and setup
• Payroll processing
• Operational processes and workflow documentation
• Monthly close process
• Staff mentoring and supervision of work
We improve paying the bills, collecting revenue, ensure accurate information, and make sure your accounting department is operating smoothly.
Step 3: ACHIEVE
We’ll deliver reports with measurable results that may include:
• Profit and loss statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
• Monthly management report
• Aging report
Beyond standard reporting, we can provide financial analysis to help you achieve your goals by providing actionable, measurable data, including:
• Utilization analysis
• Annual budgeting
• Breakeven analysis
• Client profitability
• Margin analysis
• Business specific KPIs
We help clients create tremendous value and peace of mind utilizing these tools.