Take control of your business
Specializing in construction accounting, our outsourced construction team can help you increase productivity, raise profitability, and stay ahead of the game with our Expertise in:
1: Accounting Software
We Specialize in Industry Standard Accounting Software including:
• QuickBooks Online
• QuickBooks Desktop
• Buildertrend Project Management Software
• Sage 100 Contractor
We use this information to develop a road-map for success:
• Understand existing team’s capabilities and skillsets
• Review existing information and structure
• Perform data clean up when necessary
• Validate processes and implement new processes where necessary
• Refine how Beachwood Financial will work with the existing team
2: ACCOUNTING PROCESSES
With the right people and technology, we’ll optimize processes, procedures, and performance, including:
• Invoicing, collections, and AR management
• Bill entry, processing, and AP management
• Bank/credit card date entry and reconciliations
• Accurate and up to date Job Cost Reports
• Payroll processing
• Operational processes and workflow documentation
• WIP Management & Reporting
• Staff mentoring and supervision of work
We improve paying the bills, collecting revenue, ensure accurate information, and make sure your accounting department is operating smoothly. A strong accounting department is critical for Project Management.
3: Project Management
When you are intimately familiar with your job cost numbers, you’ll be able to create more accurate estimates and make smarter pricing decisions.
There are dozens, sometimes hundreds of moving parts to your operations. From managing city inspectors and interior designers, to plumbers, roofers, electricians, and finish carpenters. You don’t just need a good accounting system, you need a good project management system on top of an accounting system so that you can:
- Track each job’s progress and monitor financial results.
- Keep an eye on changes that impact your profit margin.
- Be in a position to make informed decisions as a job progresses.
- Make sure cash is flowing in the right direction
For more information on how we can help you, please
Contact us today for a free consultation