Beath the Rush!
This is the time of year your CPA will be busy. Maximize your time & efforts with these 5 simple recommendations:
- Gather all 1099’s issued to your company.
- Make sure you have completed financial reports, at a minimum a completed Profit & Loss, and Balance Sheet report.
- Make sure 2021’s Franchise Fee payment is properly booked.
- Payroll that was reported to the IRS must be identical to what is reported on your books
- Organize any other costs your CPA will need to know:
- Health insurance premiums
- Donation receipts
- Your business miles driven
- If you work from home, your business use of home expenses
The sooner you’re organized, the sooner you’ll have peace of mind. Don’t risk filing late and paying late fees, the early bird catches the worm!